Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 June 2013

KEEPING EVIL SPIRITS OUT OF YOUR HOUSE


Keeping Evil Spirits Out of Your Home

This spell will keep evil and unhappy spirits out of and from following the person into their homes.

Materials:
Red candle
Table salt

After nightfall when the sky is dark, light the red candle. Clear your mind of dark, unhappy thoughts or distractions and invoke your personal protection spirits.

Hold the lit candle at chest level and face East. Say the following: Spirits of the East of the Rising Sun I ask your help. Hear me as I ask for your protection.

Turn to the North Say the following: Spirits of the North of the Ice and Snow, I ask your help. Hear me as I ask for your protection.

Turn to the West, say the following: Spirits of the West, of the Setting Sun, I ask your help. Hear me ask as I ask for your protection.

Turn to the South, say the following: Spirits of the South of the warmth I ask your help. Hear me as I ask for your protection.

Face the doorway Say the following while sprinkling salt onto the flame of the candle:
As I gather the protection of the Wind, Earth, Fire, and Water, I ask that no Evil shall be allowed accross the boundries of this home. All who reside in it are begged to receive your protection. Goddess of the Moon here my plea for protection. Sprinkle more salt on the door frames, on the window sills. When you are done, hold the candle again at chest level, face the East: Thank you, Spirits of the East. Return to your homes with my gratitude for your help and protection. Face North Thank you Spirits of the North. Return to your homes with my gratitude for your help and protection. Face West Thank you Spirits of the West. Return to your homes with my gratuitude for your help and proctection. Face South Thank you Spirits of the South. Return to your homes with my gratitude for your help and protecion. Face the first door again : Thank you Goddess of the Moon. With your protection this house and all who live in it are safe from harm. No evil shall cross, no evil shall enter. Return to your home with my gratitude for your protection. Hold the candle up over your head, then down to the floor. Be sure to thank the Spirits and let them know you are finished. Spirits must know that they are done and are released to go back to their homes. Un-thanked Spirits may not want to go home right away, and can cause problems. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment